Economic Development Mission
The mission of the Economic Development Department is to effectively market Willoughby Hills in order to retain, expand, promote and attract investments to the city while enhancing its tax base and increasing the value of commerce.
- Identify, market, promote and facilitate the expansion of existing businesses and to attract new investments to the city.
- Serve as an advocate and an information source for businesses operating or seeking to operate businesses in the city.
- Establish and maintain relationships with county, regional, state, and federal economic development entities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with developers, property managers and commercial realtors and helping them to promote and develop their properties.
- Implement the city’s economic development plan.