Welcome to Willoughby Hills
Incorporated as a Village in 1954, Willoughby Hills became a city in 1970 and the 2013 U.S. census reported our population at 9,450. Despite its growth, it is still considered one of the most picturesque communities in Northeastern Ohio, maintaining a delicate balance between country and city. Our motto “Where the City Meets the Country” means we strive to preserve our “rural atmosphere” while still meeting the needs of a growing suburban community.
We are particularly proud of our “Residents First” program which is based upon our commitment to promptly address the concerns of our citizens. We work to provide excellent services and information for our residents and we welcome your questions and concerns. If called upon, we will make your service request our “top priority.”
This website has been prepared to help answer questions you may have about our community’s resources and services and we hope you find it to be helpful.
We’re proud to call Willoughby Hills “home” and hope you are, or will, as well.
- Map of Willoughby Hills
- STREET MAP
- Public Record Policy
- Building Department
- Road Projects/Closures
- Residential Landscaping & Snow Plowing Services
- REVERSE 9-1-1 SERVICE
- WHTV Community TV slides
- City Income Tax Assistance
- Watch for Scams - report fraud
- Employment Opportunities
- Summer Sprinkling Program Application
- City Newsletters
- Art Gallery
- WHISPER program (help for our Seniors in need)
- Safely dispose of unwanted prescription drugs
- Help us help you - please post your address
- Garfield School memorabilia for sale
- Veteran's Park Donors